Spring Creek High School
- The student population of 1038 students has grown by 7% over five years.
- The teacher population of 62 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||1,038 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||62 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 16:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.65 is more than the state average of 0.45. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Wayne County School District's student population of 19,249 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $7,976 in this district is less than the state average of $11,110. The district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,169 is less than the state average of $11,529. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Wayne County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||19,249||912|
|District Total Revenue||$153 MM||$10 MM|
|District Spending||$157 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$7,976||$11,110|
|District Spending / Student||$8,169||$11,529|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GoldsboroSpring Creek Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 990 students
1050 St. John Church Road
Goldsboro, NC 27534
La GrangeLa Grange Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 607 students
402 W Railroad St
La Grange, NC 28551
La GrangeE B Frink Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 579 students
102 N Martin Luther King Jr Dr
La Grange, NC 28551
KinstonMoss Hill Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 442 students
6040 Hwy 55 West
Kinston, NC 28504
DudleyBrogden PrimaryGrades: PK-4 | 845 students
2253 Old Mt Olive Hwy
Dudley, NC 28333
I like this school. My daughter attends and she loves it. It is a very good school. My daughter came to the school the middle of the school year last year and she made good friends the very first day of going. I recommend this school to anybody.
- Posted by Parent - nancy