Spruce Run Elementary School
Top Placements (New Jersey)
Spruce Run Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Spruce Run Elementary School's student population of 250 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 78% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Spruce Run Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 2:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Spruce Run Elementary School is Clinton Township School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 656 school districts in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Clinton Township School District's student population of 1,387 students has decreased by 13% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $18,401 in this district is less than the state average of $20,569. The district revenue/student has declined by 12% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $17,704 is less than the state average of $20,942. The district spending/student has declined by 9% over four school years.
|School District Name||Clinton Township School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||1,387||921|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$29 MM||$19 MM|
|District Spending||$28 MM||$19 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$18,401||$20,569|
|District Spending / Student||$17,704||$20,942|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clinton Clinton Township Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 411 students
34 Grayrock Road
Clinton, NJ 08809
(908)238-9141 0.3 7-8 411
- Clinton Clinton Public School Grades: PK-8 | 455 students
10 School Street
Clinton, NJ 08809
(908)735-8512 1.0 PK-8 455
- Annandale Mountainview Correctional Facility High School Grades: 9-12
31 Petticoat Lane
Annandale, NJ 08801
(908)638-7610 1.6 9-12 n/a
- High Bridge High Bridge Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 229 students
40 Fairview Avenue
High Bridge, NJ 08829
(908)638-4105 1.7 PK-4 229
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.