St. Clair Elementary School
St. Clair Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- St. Clair Elementary School's student population of 370 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||370 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- St. Clair Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 1,793 schools in Minnesota (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#84 out of 1793 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Clair Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Clair St. Clair Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 307 students
121 Main St West
Saint Clair, MN 56080
(507)245-3027 0.0 7-12 307
- Eagle Lake Eagle Lake Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 411 students
500 Le Sueur Ave
Eagle Lake, MN 56024
(507)257-3530 5.7 K-5 411
- Mankato Mankato East Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,077 student
2600 Hoffman Rd
Mankato, MN 56002
(507)387-5671 7.2 9-12 1,077
- Mankato Prairie Winds Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 962 students
1200 Prairie Winds Dr
Mankato, MN 56001
(507)345-6625 7.2 6-8 962
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.