St John/endicott High School
St John/endicott High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- St John/endicott High School's student population of 82 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- St John/endicott High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,039 schools in Washington (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1199 out of 2039 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. John School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint John St John Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 68 students
W 301 Nob Hill
Saint John, WA 99171
(509) 648-3336 0.0 K-5 68
- Endicott Endicott/st John Elementary And Middle School Grades: K-8 | 101 students
308 School Drive
Endicott, WA 99125
(509) 657-3523 11.8 K-8 101
- Steptoe Steptoe Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 43 students
12 Tennessee Street
Steptoe, WA 99174
(509) 397-3119 12.4 PK-8 43
- Rosalia Rosalia Elementary & Secondary School Grades: PK-12 | 173 students
916 South Josephine
Rosalia, WA 99170
(509) 523-3061 14.2 PK-12 173
- Oakesdale Oakesdale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 48 students
First & Mccoy Streets
Oakesdale, WA 99158
(509) 285-5296 16.4 PK-5 48
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.