- The student population of 299 students has declined by 9% over five years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 33% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.19 is less than the state average of 0.40. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Colfax School District's student population of 596 students has decreased by 8% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 89% has increased from 82% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,417 in this district is less than the state average of $12,543. The district revenue/student has grown by 5% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,143 is less than the state average of $12,413. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Colfax School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||596||923|
|District Total Revenue||$7 MM||$12 MM|
|District Spending||$6 MM||$12 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,417||$12,543|
|District Spending / Student||$10,143||$12,413|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColfaxLeonard M Jennings Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 297 students
1207 N. Morton Street
Colfax, WA 99111
SteptoeSteptoe Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 34 students
Po Box 138
Steptoe, WA 99174
GarfieldGarfield Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 51 students
Garfield, WA 99130
GarfieldGarfield Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 26 students
Garfield, WA 99130
Pullman Pullman High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 732 students
510 Nw Greyhound Way
Pullman, WA 99163