St. Paul Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 125 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AR state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AR state average).
How many students attend St. Paul Elementary School?
125 students attend St. Paul Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
93% of St. Paul Elementary School students are White, 4% of students are Hispanic, and 3% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of St. Paul Elementary School?
St. Paul Elementary School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does St. Paul Elementary School offer ?
St. Paul Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review St. Paul Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities