Stanley G. Oswalt Academy
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 962 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 25:1
- Minority Enrollment: 96%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 53% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 66% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
53% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 66% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Stanley G. Oswalt Academy?
962 students attend Stanley G. Oswalt Academy.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
47% of Stanley G. Oswalt Academy students are Asian, 42% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are White, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 3% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Stanley G. Oswalt Academy?
Stanley G. Oswalt Academy has a student ration of 25:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Stanley G. Oswalt Academy offer ?
Stanley G. Oswalt Academy offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Stanley G. Oswalt Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities