Telesis Academy Of Science & Math
- Telesis Academy Of Science & Math's student population of 795 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||795 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Telesis Academy Of Science & Math is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#4330 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rowland Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Covina Hollingworth Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 365 students
3003 E. Hollingworth St.
West Covina, CA 91792
(909) 598-3661 0.3 K-6 365
- La Puente Nogales High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,930 student
401 S. Nogales St.
La Puente, CA 91744
(626) 965-3437 0.3 9-12 1,930
- La Puente Rorimer Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 523 students
18750 E. Rorimer St.
La Puente, CA 91744
(626) 965-3333 0.5 K-6 523
- Rowland Heights Santana High (Continuation School) Grades: 9-12 | 174 students
341 S. La Seda Rd.
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
(626) 965-5971 0.6 9-12 174
- Walnut Cyrus J. Morris Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 500 students
19875 E. Calle Baja
Walnut, CA 91789
(909) 594-0053 1.0 K-5 500
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.