Hollingworth Elementary School
- Hollingworth Elementary School's student population of 365 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||365 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hollingworth Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#4023 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rowland Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Covina Telesis Academy Of Science & Math Grades: K-8 | 795 students
2800 E. Hollingworth St.
West Covina, CA 91792
(626) 965-1696 0.3 K-8 795
- La Puente Nogales High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,930 student
401 S. Nogales St.
La Puente, CA 91744
(626) 965-3437 0.5 9-12 1,930
- Walnut Cyrus J. Morris Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 500 students
19875 E. Calle Baja
Walnut, CA 91789
(909) 594-0053 0.7 K-5 500
- Rowland Heights Santana High (Continuation School) Grades: 9-12 | 174 students
341 S. La Seda Rd.
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
(626) 965-5971 0.7 9-12 174
- La Puente Rorimer Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 523 students
18750 E. Rorimer St.
La Puente, CA 91744
(626) 965-3333 0.8 K-6 523
The recent Atlanta cheating scandal has been rocked with another scandal: the ensuing cover-up. Learn more about the second chapter of the standardized test cheating controversy that has this Southern state shaking its head.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about the Montessori Method, the growing number of Montessori charter schools, and why parents are considering this individualized approach to education.