Stirling Elementary School
- Stirling Elementary School's student population of 628 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||628 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stirling Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2055 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Broward School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Hollywood Hills High School Grades: 9-12 | 1911 students
5400 Stirling Rd
Hollywood, FL 33021
(754)323-1050 0.1 9-12 1911
- Fort Lauderdale Life Skills Center Northwest Miami
11924 Forest Hill Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(305)995-1429 0.4 n/a n/a
- Hollywood The Quest Center Grades: PK-12 | 128 students
6401 Charleston St
Hollywood, FL 33024
(754)321-7500 1.2 PK-12 128
- Hollywood Sheridan Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 517 students
5001 Thomas St
Hollywood, FL 33021
(754)323-7300 1.2 PK-5 517
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.