Stockton Elementary School
Top Placements (Illinois)
Stockton Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Stockton Elementary School's student population of 270 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stockton Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 3544 schools in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
- The school district of Stockton Elementary School is Stockton Cusd 206 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 851 school districts in Illinois (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Stockton Cusd 206 School District's student population of 623 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $9,969 in this district is less than the state average of $13,105. The district revenue/student has declined by 25% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,997 is less than the state average of $13,417. The district spending/student has declined by 12% over four school years.
|School District Name||Stockton Cusd 206 School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||623||803|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$6 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$6 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,969||$13,105|
|District Spending / Student||$9,997||$13,417|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Freeport Freeport Alternative High School Grades: 6-12 | 49 students
1330 S Locust Ave
Freeport, IL 61032
(815)233-0796 0.3 6-12 49
- Freeport Rap Freeport Grades: 6-12 | 3 students
27 S State Ave
Freeport, IL 61032
(815)599-1408 0.3 6-12 3
- Stockton Stockton Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 171 students
500 N Rush St
Stockton, IL 61085
(815)947-3702 0.3 5-8 171
- Stockton Stockton Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 182 students
540 N Rush St
Stockton, IL 61085
(815)947-3702 0.3 9-12 182
- Warren Warren Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 207 students
311 S Water St
Warren, IL 61087
(815)745-2653 9.9 PK-5 207
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.