Stockton Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-7
- Enrollment: 217 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 10%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in KS
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KS Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 28% KS state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 36% KS state average).
How many students attend Stockton Elementary School?
217 students attend Stockton Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
90% of Stockton Elementary School students are White, 5% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Stockton Elementary School?
Stockton Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Kansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Stockton Elementary School offer ?
Stockton Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-7
What school district is Stockton Elementary School part of?
Stockton Elementary School is part of Stockton School District.
Review Stockton Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities