Stokesdale Elementary School
- Stokesdale Elementary School's student population of 517 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||517 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stokesdale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#238 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Guilford County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oak Ridge Oak Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 745 students
2050 Oak Ridge Road
Oak Ridge, NC 27310
(336)643-8410 4.8 PK-5 745
- Summerfield Summerfield Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 638 students
7501 Summerfield Road
Summerfield, NC 27358
(336)643-8444 4.9 K-5 638
- Greensboro Northwest Guilford High School Grades: 9-12 | 2101 students
5240 Northwest School Road
Greensboro, NC 27409
(336)605-3300 5.8 9-12 2101
- Greensboro Ep Pearce Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 729 students
2006 Pleasant Ridge Road
Greensboro, NC 27410
(336)605-5480 6.7 PK-5 729
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.