Stout Middle School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 839 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MI
- Math Proficiency: 27% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 43% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MI Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Stout Middle School often compared to?
Stout Middle Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Woodworth Middle School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
27% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% MI state average), while 43% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% MI state average).
How many students attend Stout Middle School?
839 students attend Stout Middle School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
94% of Stout Middle School students are White, 3% of students are Black, 2% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Stout Middle School?
Stout Middle School has a student ration of 16:1, which is lower than the Michigan state average of 17:1.
What grades does Stout Middle School offer ?
Stout Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Stout Middle School part of?
Stout Middle School is part of Dearborn City School District.
Review Stout Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities