Howe Trainable Center And Montessori
- Howe Trainable Center And Montessori's student population of 248 students has grown by 28% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 38% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||248 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Howe Trainable Center And Montessori's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#729 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||18:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dearborn City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dearborn Snow Elementary School Grades: K-12 | 400 students
2000 Culver Ave
Dearborn, MI 48124
(313)827-6250 0.7 K-12 400
- Dearborn Heights Bedford School Grades: K-1 | 398 students
4650 Croissant St
Dearborn Heights, MI 48125
(313)203-4100 1.2 K-1 398
- Dearborn Henry Ford Academy Grades: 9-12 | 515 students
20900 Oakwood Blvd
Dearborn, MI 48121
(313)982-6193 1.3 9-12 515
- Allen Park Rogers Early Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 393 students
5000 Shenandoah Ave
Allen Park, MI 48101
(313)389-3345 1.3 K-1 393
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.