Stoutland Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 210 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Stoutland Elementary School?
210 students attend Stoutland Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
93% of Stoutland Elementary School students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Stoutland Elementary School?
Stoutland Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Stoutland Elementary School offer ?
Stoutland Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Stoutland Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities