Summit Academy Community School-parma
- Summit Academy Community School-parma's student population of 201 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 40% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school / Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Summit Academy Community School-parma is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#2875 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Summit Academy Community -parma School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Greenbriar Middle School Grades: 5-7 | 844 students
11810 Huffman Rd
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440)885-2370 0.5 5-7 844
- Brookpark Brookview Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 441 students
14105 Snow Rd
Brookpark, OH 44142
(216)676-4334 1.2 PK-4 441
- Cleveland Parma Park Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 316 students
6800 Commonwealth Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440)885-2390 1.6 K-4 316
- Cleveland Renwood Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 325 students
8020 Deerfield Dr
Cleveland, OH 44129
(440)885-2338 1.6 K-4 325
- Cleveland West Park Academy Grades: K-8 | 193 students
12913 Bennington Ave
Cleveland, OH 44135
(216)251-5450 1.7 K-8 193
Nearby Homes for Sale
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.