Summit Academy Community School-parma
- Summit Academy Community School-parma's student population of 201 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 40% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school / Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Summit Academy Community School-parma is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Summit Academy Community -parma School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Greenbriar Middle School Grades: 5-7 | 844 students
11810 Huffman Rd
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440)885-2370 0.5 5-7 844
- Brookpark Brookview Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 441 students
14105 Snow Rd
Brookpark, OH 44142
(216)676-4334 1.2 PK-4 441
- Cleveland Parma Park Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 316 students
6800 Commonwealth Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440)885-2390 1.6 K-4 316
- Cleveland Renwood Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 325 students
8020 Deerfield Dr
Cleveland, OH 44129
(440)885-2338 1.6 K-4 325
- Cleveland West Park Academy Grades: K-8 | 193 students
12913 Bennington Ave
Cleveland, OH 44135
(216)251-5450 1.7 K-8 193
Nearby Homes for Sale
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.