Summit Academy Community School-toledo
- Summit Academy Community School-toledo's student population of 108 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 61% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school / Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Summit Academy Community School-toledo is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#2875 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Summit Academy Community -toledo School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Sunbridge Schools Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 285 students
2151 N Mccord Rd
Toledo, OH 43615
(419)725-5437 0.0 K-6 285
- Toledo Summit Academy Toledo Learning Center Grades: K-12 | 192 students
5115 Glendale Ave Ste N
Toledo, OH 43614
(419)476-7859 0.2 K-12 192
- Toledo Whittier Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 582 students
4221 Walker Ave
Toledo, OH 43612
(419)671-3600 0.3 PK-8 582
- Toledo Rosa Parks Elementary School Grades: K-10 | 232 students
3350 Cherry St
Toledo, OH 43608
(419)671-4350 0.8 K-10 232
- Toledo Glenwood Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 255 students
2860 Glenwood Ave
Toledo, OH 43610
(419)671-4600 1.0 PK-8 255
Nearby Homes for Sale
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.