Glenwood Elementary School
- Glenwood Elementary School's student population of 247 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 32% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Glenwood Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,247 schools in Ohio (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#3070 out of 3247 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Toledo City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Old West End Academy Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 265 students
3131 Cambridge St
Toledo, OH 43610
(419)242-1050 0.5 K-8 265
- Toledo Rosa Parks Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 268 students
3350 Cherry St
Toledo, OH 43608
(419)671-4350 0.6 K-8 268
- Toledo Westfield/robinson Achievement Grades: 1-12 | 208 students
1075 Horace St
Toledo, OH 43606
(419)671-4200 0.6 1-12 208
- Toledo Northpointe Academy Grades: K-8 | 259 students
3648 Victory Ave
Toledo, OH 43607
(419)535-1997 1.0 K-8 259
- Toledo Rise & Shine Academy Grades: K-6 | 97 students
3248 Warsaw St
Toledo, OH 43608
(419)244-9900 1.0 K-6 97
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.