Elmhurst Elementary School
- Elmhurst Elementary School's student population of 556 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||556 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elmhurst Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#645 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Toledo City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Discovery Academy Grades: K-7 | 291 students
2740 W Central Ave
Toledo, OH 43606
(419)214-3266 0.8 K-7 291
- Toledo Wernert Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 356 students
5050 Douglas Rd
Toledo, OH 43613
(419)473-8218 0.8 K-6 356
- Toledo Hiawatha Elementary School Grades: K-7 | 360 students
3020 Photos Dr
Toledo, OH 43613
(419)473-8268 0.9 K-7 360
- Toledo Monac Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 511 students
3845 Clawson Ave
Toledo, OH 43623
(419)473-8289 1.1 K-6 511
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.