Summit Academy Toledo Learning Center
- The student population of 191 students has declined by 10% over five years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-12|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.63 is more than the state average of 0.23. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Summit Academy Toledo Learning Center School District's student population of 191 students has decreased by 10% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $17,644 is higher than the state average of $12,824. The district revenue/student has declined by 15% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $17,650 is higher than the state average of $11,656. The district spending/student has declined by 7% over four years.
|School District Name||Summit Academy Toledo Learning Center School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||191||909|
|District Total Revenue||$3 MM||$12 MM|
|District Spending||$3 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$17,644||$12,824|
|District Spending / Student||$17,650||$11,656|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ToledoSummit Academy Community School-toledoGrades: KG-7 | 122 students
1853 South Ave
Toledo, OH 43609
ToledoSunbridge Schools Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 264 students
2105 N Mccord Rd
Toledo, OH 43615
ToledoWhittier Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-9 | 587 students
4221 Walker Ave
Toledo, OH 43612
ToledoRosa Parks Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 261 students
3350 Cherry St
Toledo, OH 43608
ToledoOld West End Academy Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 287 students
3131 Cambridge St
Toledo, OH 43610
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.