Summit View Elementary School
Summit View Elementary School serves 592 students in grades Prekindergarten-5.
Summit View Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Wisconsin for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 61% (which is higher than the Wisconsin state average of 43%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 46% (which is higher than the Wisconsin state average of 41%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is higher than the Wisconsin state level of 14:1.
Minority enrollment is 21% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Wisconsin state average of 30% (majority Hispanic).
Summit View Elementary School's student population of 592 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Summit View Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,025 schools in Wisconsin (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Summit View Elementary School is 0.36, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.49. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (WI)
Overall Testing Rank
#515 out of 2025 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, WI Dept. of Education
Review Summit View Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Life Beyond High School: The Innovative Frontier
Exploring post graduation options for high school students.
New Study Confirms That Private Schools Are No Better Than Public Schools
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Parents Refuse Common Core Testing
Parents nationwide are opting out of state testing. Hoping to send a message to lawmakers, they are refusing to allow their children to take standardized tests.