Suncoast Elementary School
- Suncoast Elementary School's student population of 878 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||878 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Suncoast Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1707 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hernando School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Hill Shady Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 502 students
18000 Shady Hills Rd
Spring Hill, FL 34610
(772)774-4100 1.5 PK-5 502
- Spring Hill Gulf Coast Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 110 students
2139 Deborah Drive
Spring Hill, FL 34608
(352)688-5092 1.7 6-8 110
- Spring Hill Frank W. Springstead High/adul Grades: AE
3300 Mariner Blvd
Spring Hill, FL 34609
(352)797-7027 3.2 AE n/a
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.