Swasey Central School
- Swasey Central School's student population of 317 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Swasey Central School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#74 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Brentwood School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fremont Ellis School Grades: PK-8 | 432 students
432 Main St.
Fremont, NH 03044
(603)895-2511 3.0 PK-8 432
- Exeter Exeter High School Grades: 9-12 | 1684 students
1 Blue Hawk Dr.
Exeter, NH 03833
(603)775-8400 3.3 9-12 1684
- Epping Epping High School Grades: 9-12 | 278 students
21 Academy St.
Epping, NH 03042
(603)679-5472 4.0 9-12 278
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.