Taholah Elementary & Middle School
- Taholah Elementary & Middle School's student population of 123 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Taholah Elementary & Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,014 schools in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Taholah School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Taholah Taholah High School Grades: 9-12 | 64 students
600 Chitwhin Dr
Taholah, WA 98587
(360)276-4780 0.0 9-12 64
- Pacific Beach Pacific Beach Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 139 students
11 Fourth Street
Pacific Beach, WA 98571
(360)276-4512 10.3 PK-6 139
- Forks Queets-clearwater Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 19 students
146000 Hwy 101
Forks, WA 98331
(360)962-2395 13.7 K-8 19
- Ocean Shores North Beach Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 85 students
336 State Route 109
Ocean Shores, WA 98569
(360)289-2666 19.5 7-8 85
- Amanda Park Lake Quinault Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 82 students
6130 Us Highway 101
Amanda Park, WA 98526
(360)288-2414 20.3 PK-5 82
Nearby Homes for Sale
Gifted students often fail to thrive in traditional academic environments because they are not being challenged. In this article you will learn how to make sure your gifted student gets the quality education he or she deserves.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.