Taholah High School
Taholah High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 5%)
Taholah High School's student population of 62 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
Taholah High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,039 schools in Washington (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
The diversity score of Taholah High School is 0.33, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.64. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
Overall Testing Rank
|#1231 out of 2039 schools|
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Taholah School District|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school to Taholah High School is Lake Quinault High School (20.3 miles away)
The nearest middle school and elementary school is Taholah Elementary & Middle School (0.0 miles away)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Miles Grades Students
- Taholah Taholah Elementary & Middle School Grades: K-8 | 111 students
600 Chitwhin Dr.
Taholah, WA 98587
(360) 276-4780 0 K-8 111
- Pacific Beach Pacific Beach Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 155 students
11 Fourth Street
Pacific Beach, WA 98571
(360) 276-4512 10.3 K-6 155
- Forks Queets-clearwater Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 19 students
146000 Hwy 101
Forks, WA 98331
(360) 962-2395 13.7 K-8 19
- Ocean Shores North Beach Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 107 students
336 State Route 109
Ocean Shores, WA 98569
(360) 289-3888 19.5 7-8 107
- Amanda Park Lake Quinault Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 89 students
6130 Us Highway 101
Amanda Park, WA 98526
(360) 288-2414 20.3 K-5 89
While Facebook is getting all the attention in teen social media, LinkedIn offers some serious benefits in networking and professional grooming. We look at how high school student can use this network to their advantage.
Teach for America has been applauded for many of its exemplary teachers and innovative training, but can the model be sustained throughout all communities? Learn about what the proponents and critics have to say.
The Obama administration is proposing to leave NCLB behind. Learn about the proposed reforms that will change the No Child Left Behind Act.