Technology Access Foundation Academy
- Technology Access Foundation Academy's student population of 310 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 28% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Technology Access Foundation Academy's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#905 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Federal Way School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kent Star Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 426 students
4014 S 270th
Kent, WA 98031
(253)945-4000 0.2 PK-5 426
- Auburn Valhalla Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 597 students
27847 42nd Av S
Auburn, WA 98001
(253)945-4300 0.8 PK-5 597
- Federal Way Mark Twain Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 586 students
2450 S Star Lake Rd
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253)945-3100 1.0 PK-5 586
- Kent Sunnycrest Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 606 students
24629 42nd Av S
Kent, WA 98032
(253)945-4100 1.2 PK-5 606
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.