Aubrey Independent School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 5 top public schools in Aubrey Independent School District, serving 2,401 students.
- Public school in Aubrey Independent School District have an average math proficiency score of 90% (versus Texas public school average of 78%), and reading proficiency score of 85% (versus 72% Texas statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the top 10% of public schools in Texas.
- The school with highest math proficiency is Aubrey High School, with 90-94% math proficiency. Read more about public school math proficiency statistics in Texas or national school math proficiency statistics.
- The school with highest reading language/arts proficiency is Hl Brockett, with 85-89% reading language/arts proficiency. Read more about public school reading language/arts proficiency statistics in Texas or national school reading language/arts proficiency statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 27% of the student body (majority Hispanic) , which is less than the Texas public school average of 72% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is more than the Texas public school average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Aubrey Independent School District|
|School District Website||http://www.aubreyisd.net|
|School District Phone Number||(940)668-0060|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|# of Schools||5 Schools||9,132 Schools|
|# of Students||2,401 Students||5,371,081 Students|
|# of Teachers||144 Teachers||352,423 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
- Aubrey Independent School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,201 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||16 Students||20,812 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||13 Students||225,399 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||409 Students||2,814,001 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||164 Students||678,193 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,745 Students||1,508,849 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||7,702 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||54 Students||115,979 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||89||248,101|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||181||372,356|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||183||396,274|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||202||409,257|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||187||412,987|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||180||411,401|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||194||400,385|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||189||398,929|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||178||397,494|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||171||393,895|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||186||434,030|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||170||396,790|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||158||365,176|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||133||334,006|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,611 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,055 is less than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$17 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$18 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,611||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$9,055||$11,097|
Aubrey Independent School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency | TX School Rank)
- Aubrey Aubrey High School 510 Spring Hill Rd
Aubrey, TX 76227
Grades: 9-12 | 646 students
- Aubrey Aubrey Middle School 815 Sherman Dr
Aubrey, TX 76227
Grades: 5-8 | 732 students
- Aubrey Denton Co J J A E P 415 Tisdell Ln
Aubrey, TX 76227
Grades: 11 | 1 students
- Aubrey Hl Brockett 900 Chestnut St
Aubrey, TX 76227
Grades: K-4 | 477 students
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.