Thatcher Elementary School
- Grades: 3-6
- Enrollment: 548 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 29%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 56% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
56% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average), while 55% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average).
How many students attend Thatcher Elementary School?
548 students attend Thatcher Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
71% of Thatcher Elementary School students are White, 24% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Thatcher Elementary School?
Thatcher Elementary School has a student ration of 20:1, which is higher than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Thatcher Elementary School offer ?
Thatcher Elementary School offers enrollment in grades 3-6
Review Thatcher Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities