Theron H & Naomi D Goynes Elementary School
- Theron H & Naomi D Goynes Elementary School's student population of 830 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||830 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Theron H & Naomi D Goynes Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#171 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Las Vegas Brian & Teri Cram Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1432 students
1900 W. Deer Springs Way
North Las Vegas, NV 89084
(702)799-7020 1.1 6-8 1432
- North Las Vegas Eva G Simmons Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 759 students
2328 Silver Clouds Dr.
North Las Vegas, NV 89031
(702)799-1891 1.2 PK-5 759
- Las Vegas Lied Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1016 students
5350 W. Tropical Pkwy.
Las Vegas, NV 89130
(702)799-4620 1.8 6-8 1016
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.