Cram Brian & Teri Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 1,581 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 28:1
- Minority Enrollment: 82%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in NV
- Math Proficiency: 40% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NV Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% NV state average), while 49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% NV state average).
How many students attend Cram Brian & Teri Middle School?
1,581 students attend Cram Brian & Teri Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
43% of Cram Brian & Teri Middle School students are Hispanic, 23% of students are Black, 18% of students are White, 10% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Asian, and 2% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cram Brian & Teri Middle School?
Cram Brian & Teri Middle School has a student ration of 28:1, which is higher than the Nevada state average of 18:1.
What grades does Cram Brian & Teri Middle School offer ?
Cram Brian & Teri Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Cram Brian & Teri Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities