- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 722 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 96%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MD
- Math Proficiency: 10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 34% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MD Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Thomas G. Pullen School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Thomas G. Pullen School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Thomas G. Pullen School?
What grades does Thomas G. Pullen School offer ?
What school district is Thomas G. Pullen School part of?
Review Thomas G. Pullen School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities