Thomas Paine Elementary School
- Thomas Paine Elementary School's student population of 350 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||350 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Thomas Paine Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#652 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cherry Hill School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Laurel Countryside Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 313 students
115 Schoolhouse Lane
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
(856)234-2750 0.7 PK-4 313
- Cherry Hill Cherry Hill High School West Grades: 9-12 | 1342 students
2101 Chapel Ave
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
(856)663-8006 0.8 9-12 1342
- Cherry Hill Joyce Kilmer Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 452 students
2900 Chapel Ave
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
(856)667-3903 0.9 K-5 452
- Maple Shade Maude M. Wilkins Elementary School Grades: 3-4 | 419 students
34 West Mill Road
Maple Shade, NJ 08052
(856)779-1129 1.2 3-4 419
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.