Countryside Elementary School
- Countryside Elementary School's student population of 313 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Countryside Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#408 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mount Laurel Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cherry Hill Cherry Hill High School West Grades: 9-12 | 1342 students
2101 Chapel Ave
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
(856)663-8006 0.4 9-12 1342
- Cherry Hill Thomas Paine Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 350 students
4001 Church Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
(856)667-1350 0.7 K-5 350
- Cherry Hill Joyce Kilmer Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 452 students
2900 Chapel Ave
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
(856)667-3903 1.3 K-5 452
- Cherry Hill James F. Cooper Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 257 students
1960 Greentree Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
(856)424-4554 1.5 K-5 257
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.