Thorntown Elementary School
- Thorntown Elementary School's student population of 425 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2010)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||425 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Thorntown Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#465 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Western Boone Co Com Sch Dist School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thorntown Western Boone Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 810 students
1205 N Sr 75
Thorntown, IN 46071
(765)482-6143 4.7 7-12 810
- Lebanon Harney Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 503 students
1500 N Garfield St
Lebanon, IN 46052
(765)482-5940 8.2 K-5 503
- Frankfort Clinton Prairie Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 685 students
2500 S Cr 450 W
Frankfort, IN 46041
(765)654-4473 8.7 PK-6 685
- Lebanon Lebanon Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 976 students
510 Essex Dr
Lebanon, IN 46052
(765)482-0400 8.9 9-12 976
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.