Three Creek Elem/jr High School
Three Creek Elem/jr High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Idaho for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Three Creek Elem/jr High School's student population of 13 students has grown by 44% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Three Creek Elem/jr High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ID)|
|Overall School Rank||#234 out of 656 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Three Creek Joint Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jackpot Jackpot High School Grades: 9-12 | 51 students
Jackpot, NV 89825
(775)755-2374 18.4 9-12 51
- Twin Falls Hollister Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 51 students
2463 Contact Avenue
Twin Falls, ID 83301
(208)655-4215 19.4 PK-5 51
- Castleford Castleford School Grades: PK-12 | 314 students
500 Main Street
Castleford, ID 83321
(208)537-6511 22.9 PK-12 314
- Buhl Popplewell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 659 students
200 North 6th Avenue
Buhl, ID 83316
(208)543-8225 29.3 PK-5 659
- Buhl Buhl High School Grades: 9-12 | 377 students
1 Indian Territory
Buhl, ID 83316
(208)543-8262 29.6 9-12 377
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.