Tillicum Elementary School
Tillicum Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Tillicum Elementary School's student population of 352 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||352 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tillicum Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1778 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clover Park School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Tillicum Elementary School is Special Education Services/relife (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakewood Special Education Services/relife Grades: PK-12 | 20 students
14721 Murray St
Lakewood, WA 98499
(253)583-5170 0.5 PK-12 20
- Lakewood Woodbrook Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 491 students
14920 Spring St
Lakewood, WA 98439
(253)583-5460 0.7 6-8 491
- Lakewood Carter Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 498 students
3420 Lincoln Blvd Sw
Lakewood, WA 98439
(253)583-5210 1.5 PK-5 498
- Tacoma Evergreen Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 474 students
9020 Blaine Ave
Tacoma, WA 98433
(253)583-5250 1.5 PK-5 474
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.