Timber Lake Elementary - 02
- Timber Lake Elementary - 02's student population of 187 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Timber Lake Elementary - 02's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SD)|
|Overall School Rank||#123 out of 617 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Timber Lake 20-3 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Isabel Northwest Area Ed Cooperative - 01 Grades: K-12
503 N Main
Isabel, SD 57633
(605)466-2206 17.4 K-12 n/a
- Bullhead Rock Creek Grant School Grades: K-8 | 72 students
1 Indian School Drive
Bullhead, SD 57621
(605)823-4971 22.1 K-8 72
- Ridgeview Tiospaye Topa School Grades: K-12 | 162 students
Hc 76 - Box 300
Ridgeview, SD 57652
(605)733-2290 28.6 K-12 162
- Mc Laughlin Mclaughlin Elementary - 02 Grades: PK-5 | 237 students
601 S Main
Mc Laughlin, SD 57642
(605)823-4484 29.4 PK-5 237
- Wakpala Wakpala Elementary - 02 Grades: K-5 | 84 students
12250 Sd Hwy 1806
Wakpala, SD 57658
(605)845-3040 30.0 K-5 84
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.