Todd Hall Elementary School
- Todd Hall Elementary School's student population of 427 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||427 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Todd Hall Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lincolnwood 74 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincolnwood Lincoln Hall Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 414 students
6855 N Crawford Ave
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
(847)675-8240 0.2 6-8 414
- Lincolnwood Rutledge Hall Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 401 students
6850 N East Prairie
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
(847)675-8236 0.2 3-5 401
- Skokie East Prairie Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 516 students
3907 Dobson St
Skokie, IL 60076
(847)673-1141 0.8 PK-8 516
- Chicago Solomon Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 348 students
6206 N Hamlin Ave
Chicago, IL 60659
(773)534-5226 1.0 PK-8 348
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.