Touchet Elementary & High School
- Touchet Elementary & High School's student population of 205 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Touchet Elementary & High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1389 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Touchet School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Touchet Elementary & High School is Helix School (13.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Helix Helix School Grades: K-12 | 185 students
Helix, OR 97835
(541)457-2175 13.4 K-12 185
- Walla Walla College Place High School Grades: 9-12 | 336 students
1755 S. College Avenue
Walla Walla, WA 99362
(509)525-4827 13.6 9-12 336
- Milton Freewater Ferndale Elementary School Grades: 2-3 | 268 students
53445 W Ferndale Rd
Milton Freewater, OR 97862
(541)938-5412 13.6 2-3 268
- College Place John Sager Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 326 students
1775 South College Avenue
College Place, WA 99324
(509)525-5300 13.6 6-8 326
- College Place Davis Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 692 students
31 Se Ash Street
College Place, WA 99324
(509)525-5110 13.7 PK-5 692
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.