Tracy Elementary School
- Tracy Elementary School's student population of 586 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||586 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tracy Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1268 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Millcreek Township SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Erie Harding School Grades: PK-8 | 567 students
820 Lincoln Ave
Erie, PA 16505
(814)874-6550 1.1 PK-8 567
- Erie Strong Vincent High School Grades: 9-12 | 623 students
1330 W 8th St
Erie, PA 16502
(814)874-6500 1.6 9-12 623
- Erie Montessori Regional Charter School Grades: K-6 | 504 students
2910 Sterrettania Rd
Erie, PA 16506
(814)833-7771 1.7 K-6 504
- Erie Emerson-gridley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 531 students
816 Park Ave N
Erie, PA 16502
(814)874-6450 2.2 PK-5 531
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.