Trailwood Elementary School
- Trailwood Elementary School's student population of 441 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||441 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Trailwood Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#64 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shawnee Mission Pub Sch School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Overland Park John Diemer Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 432 students
Overland Park, KS 66207
(913)993-3100 0.9 PK-6 432
- Overland Park Briarwood Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 573 students
6701 W. 83rd Street
Overland Park, KS 66204
(913)993-2200 1.1 PK-6 573
- Leawood Brookwood Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 373 students
3411 West 103rd Street
Leawood, KS 66206
(913)993-2500 1.4 PK-6 373
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.