Trenton High School
- Trenton High School's student population of 155 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Trenton High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1867 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Trenton Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trenton Trenton Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 176 students
500 S Ballentine
Trenton, TX 75490
(903)989-2243 0.0 5-8 176
- Trenton Trenton Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 198 students
105 W Witherspoon
Trenton, TX 75490
(903)989-2244 0.1 PK-4 198
- Leonard Leonard Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 290 students
300 Mulberry St
Leonard, TX 75452
(903)587-2316 6.2 PK-3 290
- Whitewright Whitewright High School Grades: 9-12 | 267 students
304 W Echols Ln
Whitewright, TX 75491
(903)364-2535 6.2 9-12 267
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.