Tri Point Elementary School
Tri Point Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
Tri Point Elementary School's student population of 128 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
Tri Point Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
The diversity score of Tri Point Elementary School is 0.30, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.68. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
Overall Testing Rank
|#525 out of 3672 schools|
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (14-15)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tri Point CUSD 6-J School District|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school to Tri Point Elementary School is Tri-point High School (9.8 miles away)
The nearest middle school and elementary school is Tri-point Junior High/elementary (0.0 miles away)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Miles Grades Students
- Piper City Tri-point Junior High/elementary Grades: 4-8 | 155 students
Po Box 158
Piper City, IL 60959
(815) 686-2247 0 4-8 155
- Chatsworth Prairie Central Primary East Grades: PK-1 | 155 students
Po Box 816
Chatsworth, IL 60921
(815) 635-3555 5.4 PK-1 155
- Thawville Iroquois West Elementary Sch/thawville Grades: 4-5 | 120 students
Po Box 99
Thawville, IL 60968
(217) 387-2291 6.5 4-5 120
- Onarga Iroquois West Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 227 students
303 N Evergreen St
Onarga, IL 60955
(815) 268-4355 9.6 6-8 227
- Cullom Tri-point High School Grades: 9-12 | 104 students
Po Box 316
Cullom, IL 60929
(815) 689-2110 9.8 9-12 104
While students are enjoying time off this summer, school district officials across the country are grappling with the issues associated with Common Core Standards, as well as plenty of opposition from parents and teachers.
As more schools return to in-person learning, teachers and parents find themselves dealing with the trauma and stress created by the pandemic.
After more than a year of remote learning, schools are finally returning to in-person instruction but how has the pandemic changed the face of public education and what will it look like moving forward?