Trindale Elementary School
- Trindale Elementary School's student population of 349 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||349 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Trindale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#466 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Randolph County System School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trinity Trinity Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 412 students
5457 Braxton Craven Rd
Trinity, NC 27370
(336)431-1027 1.2 K-5 412
- Trinity Braxton Craven Middle School Grades: 6 | 352 students
7037 Nc Highway 62
Trinity, NC 27370
(336)431-4078 1.6 6 352
- High Point Allen Jay Middle Preparatory Academy Grades: 5-8 | 394 students
1201 East Fairfield Rd
High Point, NC 27263
(336)819-2164 1.8 5-8 394
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.