Troy Elementary School
- Troy Elementary School's student population of 218 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Troy Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#536 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Troy Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Troy Troy High And Middle School Grades: 7-12 | 145 students
319 S Park
Troy, KS 66087
(785)985-3533 0.3 7-12 145
- Wathena Riverside High School Grades: 9-12 | 196 students
Wathena, KS 66090
(785)989-4426 7.5 9-12 196
- Wathena Riverside Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 226 students
710 Harding Avenue
Wathena, KS 66090
(785)989-4425 7.5 PK-2 226
- Denton Doniphan West Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 239 students
642 Hwy 20 East
Denton, KS 66017
(785)359-6526 8.4 PK-6 239
- Highland Doniphan West Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 132 students
402 E Main
Highland, KS 66035
(785)442-3286 10.5 7-12 132
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.