Tuscarawas Valley High School
- Tuscarawas Valley High School's student population of 405 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||405 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tuscarawas Valley High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#1853 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tuscarawas Valley Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mineral City Tuscarawas Valley Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 412 students
2633 Tusky Valley Rd Ne
Mineral City, OH 44656
(330)859-2427 0.0 5-8 412
- Mineral City Tuscarawas Valley Primary Grades: PK-1 | 216 students
8647 1st St Ne
Mineral City, OH 44656
(330)859-2461 1.5 PK-1 216
- Magnolia Sandy Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 443 students
5130 State Route 183 Ne
Magnolia, OH 44643
(330)866-3339 3.5 9-12 443
- Bolivar Tuscarawas Valley Intermediate Grades: 2-4 | 311 students
216 Park Ave Sw
Bolivar, OH 44612
(330)874-3234 4.9 2-4 311
- Dover East Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 534 students
325 Betscher Ave
Dover, OH 44622
(330)364-7114 6.4 K-5 534
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.