- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 191 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 83%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Top 30% in CA)
- Math Proficiency: ≤5%
- Reading Proficiency: 15-19%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Twin Oaks High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Twin Oaks High School?
How many students attend Twin Oaks High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Twin Oaks High School?
What grades does Twin Oaks High School offer ?
What school district is Twin Oaks High School part of?
Review Twin Oaks High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities