Twin Valley Elementary School
- Twin Valley Elementary School's student population of 213 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Twin Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#183 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Whitingham/Wilmington Joint School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Dover Dover Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 102 students
9 Schoolhouse Road
East Dover, VT 05341
(802)464-5386 5.4 PK-6 102
- Marlboro Marlboro Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 90 students
2669 Route 9
Marlboro, VT 05344
(802)254-2668 7.3 PK-8 90
- West Halifax Halifax West School Grades: PK-8 | 60 students
246 Branch Road
West Halifax, VT 05358
(802)368-2888 8.6 PK-8 60
- Readsboro Readsboro Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 49 students
301 Phelps Lane
Readsboro, VT 05350
(802)423-7786 9.0 PK-8 49
- Wardsboro Wardsboro Central School Grades: PK-6 | 53 students
70 School Road
Wardsboro, VT 05355
(802)896-6210 11.7 PK-6 53
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.