Dover Elementary School
- Dover Elementary School's student population of 102 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 28% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dover Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#13 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dover School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Twin Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 213 students
360 Route 100 North
Wilmington, VT 05363
(802)464-5177 5.4 PK-5 213
- Marlboro Marlboro Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 90 students
2669 Route 9
Marlboro, VT 05344
(802)254-2668 6.5 PK-8 90
- Wardsboro Wardsboro Central School Grades: PK-6 | 53 students
70 School Road
Wardsboro, VT 05355
(802)896-6210 7.0 PK-6 53
- Newfane Newbrook Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 149 students
14 School Road
Newfane, VT 05345
(802)365-7536 7.3 PK-6 149
- Townshend Leland & Gray Uhsd #34 Grades: 7-12 | 310 students
2042 Vt Route 30
Townshend, VT 05353
(802)365-7355 9.3 7-12 310
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.