Upper Perkiomen High School
- The student population of 928 students has declined by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 62 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||928 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||62 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.17 is less than the state average of 0.25. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Upper Perkiomen School District's student population of 3,250 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 89% has decreased from 98% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $15,940 is higher than the state average of $13,911. The district revenue/student has grown by 11% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $15,482 is higher than the state average of $13,599. The district spending/student has declined by 11% over four years.
|School District Name||Upper Perkiomen School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||3,250||1,497|
|District Total Revenue||$52 MM||$21 MM|
|District Spending||$51 MM||$20 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$15,940||$13,911|
|District Spending / Student||$15,482||$13,599|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
East GreenvilleUpper Perkiomen Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 746 students
510 Jefferson St
East Greenville, PA 18041
Green LaneMarlborough Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 694 students
1450 Gravel Pike
Green Lane, PA 18054
HerefordHereford Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 882 students
1043 Gravel Pike
Hereford, PA 18056
QuakertownPfaff Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 420 students
1600 Sleepy Hollow Road
Quakertown, PA 18951
BartoWashington Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 588 students
1406 Route 100
Barto, PA 19504